Still figuring out my path.
∞ ● ☽❍☾ ● ∞
My Tags list : tarots. answers.
tonight i tried a spell of my own design, my very first one ever! it’s very free form and built for the user to supplement their own words, although i have a few guidelines if they need it.
so without further ado, my own positive energy and healing spell
what you need:
- small red candle (for strength) and a fireproof container to keep it in.
- rose petals (for healing, love)
- eucalyptus (for maintaining good physical health)
- lotus incense (life, protection, a sacred offering to your deity should you have one in mind)
- oil (it can be any oil of your choosing, i had olive oil around so i used that)
- white quartz (for power, energy, and clarity)
- the smoke of your incense represents air, the candle represents fire, you will also need a container of water (preferably water that you have blessed) and salt (for earth.) having all four elements should help the intensity of the spell.
- a small hand towel
step 1) light your lotus incense. allow its smoke to help you calm down as you think of your intentions for this spell. who do you want to protect and encourage good health for in your life? who are the ones you care most about? think about those people as you cast this positive spell
step 2) take your red candle and your herbs. place the herbs near the wick of the candle and smear the oil to help them stick. this takes the strength of your red candle and the healing qualities of the herbs and binds them together. light your candle.
step 3) start with an elemental cleansing. breathe in the smoke of the incense and say, “with air, i cleanse myself.” hold your hands a safe distance away from your lit candle and feel the heat of the flame. “with fire i cleanse myself.” put some of the water in your hands. say “with water, i cleanse myself.” with your hands still slightly wet, take some of the salt and rub it into your hands very gently. “with earth i cleanse myself.” dry your hands, again thinking of the intent behind your actions: cleansing and healing.
step 4) grab your crystal and hold it tight. close your eyes, breathe in the scent of your lotus incense, and let the healing qualities wash over you. speak from the heart—let the universe know what your intentions are with this spell. for me, i spoke of the negative energy that has been plaguing me for a while and asked for help from some deities to rid myself of it. i asked for light and healing energy to come into my life. in particular, i repeated that i believe things are going to get better, and that i needed help soon. it’s okay to ask the universe for help on matters that seem out of your control. i thought of those i wanted to heal from various hurts in their lives, and i made sure it was known that i was thinking of them.
step 5) when you’re done asking for help, place your crystal back down. continue breathing in the scent of your candle and your incense, and let the healing light and power fill you. let the candle burn down in your fire-proof container, and dispose of it in a manner that you see fit.
This is something I just came up with and it’s helped me during a trying time in my life. This spell can be done at any time, though it’s nice to do it during a full moon.
- a red candle
- a bowl of sea salt or freshly dug soil
Light the candle, then place the bowl of salt/soil next to it. Breath calmly until you feel relaxed, then say the following:
I open my body and mind to the power of Earth and Fire,
During a time of quiet need and loss of resolve.
I release that which has once held power over me,
For it holds no power over my future.
I claim my inner strength and open my heart to the future.
Sit quietly for a moment, while staring at the candlelight, allowing the beauty and strength of the flame’s energy to invigorate you. Close your eyes and imagine yourself in a peaceful place, or during a time when you felt at your strongest. As you think about this, use your finger tip to gently stir the salt/soil in a clock-wise motion. Say the following as many times as you need:
By these elements I’ve called upon,
My strength is now renewed.
As I will it, so it shall be.
Blow out the candle and bury the salt/soil somewhere outside.
Notes: you can focus on one element or other elements that resonate with you more, if you prefer. Instead of a bowl of salt, use water. Instead of a candle, you can use incense to represent air.
A simple cleansing bath to recharge and cleanse any protective shields, i decided to use herbs that are relatively easy to gain access to for this one, they are all things that can be found in your average spice cabinet.
- 1 Cup Sea Salt (protection, cleansing)
- 1/4th Cup Basil (protection)
- 1/4th Cup Rosemary (protection, cleansing)
- 1/4th Cup Bay Leaves (protection, cleansing)
- 1/4th Cup Thyme (Cleansing)
- Once you assemble all Your ingredients, Mix them together . While Feeling their energizes, pouring your power into them and visualizing your magickal goal blend the herbs with your fingers. once mixed Either set them aside in a bowl or Pour into a Sachet ( adding them to a sachet makes clean up faster)
- Next run a hot bath, and add the herbal mixture and let seep for a few minutes before entering.
- Now enter the bath and just soak focus on your goal and intent for this bath. Stay in the water until you feel ready or the bath water becomes cold.
- Spell by HoneyCoyote -
p u r p o s e - To dispel, eradicate, and keep away negative and harmful energy.
s u p p l i e s
- various herbs and oils*
(I used mugwort, mint, sage, parsley, eucalyptus, green tea, geranium oil, and sweet marjoram oil)
- jar with lid
- dragons blood incense
- permanent marker
is there an alternative herb I could use from sage?
I’m allergic to it, which makes warding spells difficult for me to craft D:
Yes, actually! For this particular spell, I really recommend using ingredients that you personally associate with safety and protection. So you could use an oil whose scent makes you feel safe at home, or your favorite flower that comforts you, etc. Basically, use whatever makes YOU feel protected.
Herbal Amulets and Talismans
Please note that none of the following are meant to be eaten
ACORN (FROM OAK)
Purpose: Health, money, healing, protection, luck
Planetary influence: Sun
Day to empower: Sunday
Quarter to empower: First and second or when the…
Do not CUT energy cords when you find them, but seek to find the source of the cord within yourself.Then transmit loving soul energy in a rose gold colour from your core into the source of the cord. As you do this, the energy cord will literally dissolve from the inside out, transforming the negative pattern of energy and gracefully releasing you and the other person from this pattern.
- Amazonite — connecting with nature spirits, increases clairvoyance
- Amethyst — spiritual enhancer, spiritual protection
- Aquamarine — intuition, psychic awareness, clairvoyance
- Black Onyx — sends back any form of negativity directed at you. protective, grounding
- Blue Chalcedony — instills…